Vice Chairman, CEO of Mylan Laboratories Inc. (NASDAQ:MYL) Robert J Coury buys 15,000 shares of MYL on 02/24/2009 at an average price of $12.9 a share.
Mylan Inc. is one of the world's leading quality generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies. The Company offers one of the industry's broadest and highest quality product portfolios a robust product pipeline and a global commercial footprint through operations in more than 90 countries. Through its controlling interest in Matrix Laboratories Limited Mylan has direct access to one of the largest active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturers in the world. Dey L.P. Mylan's fully integrated specialty business provides the Company with innovative and diversified opportunities in the respiratory and allergy therapeutic areas. Mylan Laboratories Inc. has a market cap of $3.6 billion; its shares were traded at around $12.87 with a P/E ratio of 20.4 and P/S ratio of 2.23. Mylan Laboratories Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 16.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Mylan Laboratories Inc. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
MYL is in the portfolios of David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
Recent Trades of Mylan Laboratories Inc. by CEO:
- Vice Chairman, CEO Robert J Coury bought 15,000 shares of MYL stock on 02/24/2009 at the average price of $12.9; the price of the stock has decreased by 0.23% since.
- Vice Chairman, CEO, Director Robert J Coury bought 25,000 more shares of MYL stock on 02/23/2009 at the average price of $12.86; the price of the stock has increased by 0.08% since.
Recent Trades of Mylan Laboratories Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Director Rodney L Piatt bought 5,000 shares of MYL stock on 02/23/2009 at the average price of $12.83; the price of the stock has increased by 0.31% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.