General Moly is a U.S.-based molybdenum mineral exploration and development company listed on the American Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol GMO. Their primary asset their interest in the Mt. Hope project located in central Nevada is considered one of the world's largest and highest grade molybdenum deposits. Combined with their second molybdenum property the Hall-Tonopah project which is also located in central Nevada. Their goal is to become the largest primary molybdenum producer by the middle of the next decade. General Moly Inc has a market cap of $63.94 million; its shares were traded at around $0.77 .
Recent Trades of General Moly Inc by CFO:
- CFO David Chaput bought 10,000 shares of GMO stock on 02/25/2009 at the average price of $0.76; the price of the stock has increased by 1.32% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.