Chairman, CEO and President of M/I Homes Inc. (NYSE:MHO) Robert H Schottenstein buys 10,000 shares of MHO on 02/24/2009 at an average price of $7.03 a share.
M/I Homes Inc. is one of the nation's leading builders of single-family homes. Their homes are marketed and sold under the trade names M/I Homes and Showcase Homes. They have homebuilding operations in Columbus and Cincinnati Ohio; Indianapolis Indiana; Tampa Orlando and Palm Beach County Florida; Charlotte and Raleigh North Carolina; Virginia and Maryland. M/I Homes Inc. has a market cap of $101.25 million; its shares were traded at around $6.84 with and P/S ratio of 0.17.
Recent Trades of M/I Homes Inc. by CEO:
- Chairman, CEO and President Robert H Schottenstein bought 10,000 shares of MHO stock on 02/24/2009 at the average price of $7.03; the price of the stock has decreased by 2.7% since.
Recent Trades of M/I Homes Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Principal Accounting Officer Ann Marie Hunker bought 1,000 shares of MHO stock on 02/12/2009 at the average price of $7.14; the price of the stock has decreased by 4.2% since.
- Ex. Vice Pres. & Gen. Counsel, Director J Thomas Mason bought 5,000 shares of MHO stock on 02/11/2009 at the average price of $7.45; the price of the stock has decreased by 8.19% since.
- Director Joseph A Alutto bought 1,000 shares of MHO stock on 02/06/2009 at the average price of $8.38; the price of the stock has decreased by 18.38% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.