CEO of Mercer International Inc. (NASDAQ:MERC) Jimmy S H Lee buys 91,096 shares of MERC on 02/26/2009 at an average price of $0.6 a share.
Mercer International Inc. owns and operates a diverse pulp and paper business in the southern German states of Saxony and Thuringia in the former East Germany. The Company operates it's pulp business primarily through its subsidiaries Spezialpapierfabrik Blankenstein GmbH and Zellstof-und Papierfabrik Rosenthal GmbH & Co. KG and conducts its paper business through another subsidiary Dresden Papier GmbH. Mercer International Inc. has a market cap of $35.33 million; its shares were traded at around $0.55 with and P/S ratio of 0.03.
Recent Trades of Mercer International Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: CEO Jimmy S H Lee bought 91,096 shares of MERC stock on 02/26/2009 at the average price of $0.6; the price of the stock has decreased by 8.33% since.
- Buy: CEO Jimmy S H Lee bought 8,904 more shares of MERC stock on 02/24/2009 at the average price of $0.6; the price of the stock has decreased by 8.33% since.
Recent Trades of Mercer International Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: 10% Owner Peter R Kellogg bought 150,000 shares of MERC stock on 09/29/2008 at the average price of $4; the price of the stock has decreased by 86.25% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.