THQ Incorporated is a developer publisher and distributor of interactiveentertainment software for the leading hardware platforms in the home video game market. The company publishes titles for several home video game systems and personal computers in most interactive software genres including action adventure driving fighting puzzle role playing simulation sports and strategy. THQ Inc. has a market cap of $201.17 million; its shares were traded at around $2.32 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
THQI is in the portfolios of PRIMECAP Management.
Recent Trades of THQ Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: Chairman, CEO and President Brian J Farrell bought 50,000 shares of THQI stock on 02/24/2009 at the average price of $2.34; the price of the stock has decreased by 0.85% since.
Recent Trades of THQ Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director Jeffrey W Griffiths bought 10,000 shares of THQI stock on 02/11/2009 at the average price of $3.09; the price of the stock has decreased by 24.92% since.
- Sell: EVP - Worldwide Studios Jack Sorensen sold 100,000 shares of THQI stock on 09/05/2008 at the average price of $14.73; the price of the stock has decreased by 84.25% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.