Libbey is the leading producer of glass tableware in the U.S. and Canada. Libbey is also a major supplier of other tabletop products to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Libbey's products are sold to a broad range of foodservice retail industrial and premium customers and are exported to more than 100 countries. The Company designs manufactures and markets under the LIBBEY(R) brand name an extensive line of high-quality machine-made glass beverageware and other glass tableware including plates bowls serveware and accessories. Libbey Inc. has a market cap of $16.79 million; its shares were traded at around $1.01 with and P/S ratio of 0.02. Libbey Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 8.4% over the past 5 years.
Recent Trades of Libbey Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: Chairman of the Board & CEO John F Meier bought 44,710 shares of LBY stock on 02/26/2009 at the average price of $1.11; the price of the stock has decreased by 9.01% since.
Recent Trades of Libbey Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: VP, Global Supply Chain Jonathan S Freeman bought 10,000 shares of LBY stock on 02/23/2009 at the average price of $1.08; the price of the stock has decreased by 6.48% since.
- Buy: Vice President-Administration Timothy T Paige bought 10,449 shares of LBY stock on 02/20/2009 at the average price of $1.15; the price of the stock has decreased by 12.17% since.
- Buy: VP,General Counsel & Secretary Susan A Kovach bought 8,785 shares of LBY stock on 02/17/2009 at the average price of $1.13; the price of the stock has decreased by 10.62% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.