Chairman and CEO of Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. (NYSE:PBH) Mark Pettie buys 5,100 shares of PBH on 03/03/2009 at an average price of $4.29 a share.
Prestige Brands Holdings is a marketer and distributor of brand name over- the-counter drug personal care and household cleaning products sold throughout the United States and Canada. Key brands include Compound W wart remover Chloraseptic sore-throat relief products New-Skin liquid bandage Clear eyes and Murine eye and ear care products Little Remedies pediatric over-the-counter healthcare products Cutex nail polish remover Comet and Spic & Span household cleaner and several other well-recognized brands. Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. has a market cap of $299.62 million; its shares were traded at around $4.83 with a P/E ratio of 7.5 and P/S ratio of 0.92.
Recent Trades of Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: Chairman and CEO Mark Pettie bought 5,100 shares of PBH stock on 03/03/2009 at the average price of $4.29; the price of the stock has increased by 12.59% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.