Otelco Inc. headquartered in Oneonta Alabama is the sole wireline telephone services provider in several rural communities in Alabama and Missouri. Their services include local telephone network access long distance high-speed and dial-up Internet access cable television and other telephone related services. With more than 36000 access lines cable modems and digital subscriber lines Otelco is among the top 50 largest local exchange carriers in the United States based on number of access line equivalents. Otelco Inc has a market cap of $115.49 million; its shares were traded at around $8.45 with and P/S ratio of 1.5. The dividend yield of Otelco Inc stocks is 18.44%.
Recent Trades of Otelco Inc by CFO:
- Buy: CFO Curtis Lee Jr Garner bought 8,261 shares of OTT stock on 03/05/2009 at the average price of $8.5; the price of the stock has decreased by 0.59% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.