CFO of Symmetricom Inc. (SYMM) Justin Spencer buys 3,500 shares of SYMM on 03/06/2009 at an average price of $2.88 a share.
Symmetricom Inc. as a worldwide leader in precise time and frequency products and services Symmetricom provides `Perfect Timing` to customers around the world. The company's solutions have helped define the world's time and frequency standards delivering precision reliability and efficiency to wireline and wireless networks instrumentation and testing applications and network time management. The company's synchronization solutions include primary reference sources building integrated timing supplies GPS timing receivers time and frequency distribution systems network time servers and ruggedized oscillators. Symmetricom also incorporates technologies including Universal Timing Interface Network Time Protocol Precision Time Protocol and others supporting the world's migration to Next-Generation-Networks. Symmetricom is based in San Jose Calif. Symmetricom Inc. has a market cap of $162.77 million; its shares were traded at around $2.76 with a P/E ratio of 27.1 and P/S ratio of 0.78.
Recent Trades of Symmetricom Inc. by CEO:
- Sell: CEO, Director Thomas W Steipp sold 6,116 shares of SYMM stock on 01/07/2009 at the average price of $3.69; the price of the stock has decreased by 25.2% since.
- Sell: CEO, Director Thomas W Steipp sold 36,230 more shares of SYMM stock on 01/06/2009 at the average price of $3.79; the price of the stock has decreased by 27.18% since.
Recent Trades of Symmetricom Inc. by CFO:
- Buy: CFO Justin Spencer bought 3,500 shares of SYMM stock on 03/06/2009 at the average price of $2.88; the price of the stock has decreased by 4.17% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.