Image Sensing Systems Inc. develops and markets products using video image processing technology for use in advanced traffic management systems and traffic data collection to reduce congestion and improve roadway planning. Also known as machine vision or artificial vision video image processing uses video cameras and computers to emulate the function of the human eye and is used in a variety of industrial applications. ISS has also created a system that collects processes and analyzes video images. Image Sensing Systems Inc. has a market cap of $30.8 million; its shares were traded at around $7.78 with a P/E ratio of 6 and P/S ratio of 1.1. Image Sensing Systems Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 5.4% over the past 5 years.
Recent Trades of Image Sensing Systems Inc. by CFO:
- Buy: CFO Gregory R L Smith bought 1,000 shares of ISNS stock on 03/11/2009 at the average price of $7.55; the price of the stock has increased by 3.05% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.