President and CEO of Atlantic TeleNetwork Inc. (NASDAQ:ATNI) Michael T Prior buys 2,000 shares of ATNI on 03/10/2009 at an average price of $14.5 a share.
Atlantic Tele-Network Inc. is a telecommunications company with corporate offices in Salem Massachusetts and St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands. Its principal subsidiaries include: Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company Limited which is the national telephone service provider for all local long-distance and international service as well as the largest cellular service provider in the Cooperative Republic of Guyana; Commnet Wireless LLC which provides voice and data wireless roaming services for U.S. and international carriers in rural areas throughout the United States; Sovernet Inc. which provides wireline voice and data services to businesses and homes in New England; and Choice Communications LLC which provides wireless television and wireless broadband services as well as dial-up internet services in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Atlantic TeleNetwork Inc. has a market cap of $244.6 million; its shares were traded at around $16.09 with a P/E ratio of 7 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Atlantic TeleNetwork Inc. stocks is 4.5%. Atlantic TeleNetwork Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 22.6% over the past 5 years.
Recent Trades of Atlantic TeleNetwork Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: President and CEO Michael T Prior bought 2,000 shares of ATNI stock on 03/10/2009 at the average price of $14.5; the price of the stock has increased by 10.97% since.
Recent Trades of Atlantic TeleNetwork Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Chairman, 10% Owner Cornelius B Jr Prior bought 17,706 shares of ATNI stock on 03/10/2009 at the average price of $15; the price of the stock has increased by 7.27% since.
- Buy: Senior VP, Corporate Dev. William F Kreisher bought 197 shares of ATNI stock on 11/19/2008 at the average price of $20.25; the price of the stock has decreased by 20.54% since.
- Buy: Chairman Cornelius B Jr Prior bought 2,000 shares of ATNI stock on 11/13/2008 at the average price of $20.1; the price of the stock has decreased by 19.95% since.
- Buy: Chairman Cornelius B Jr Prior bought 2,500 more shares of ATNI stock on 11/10/2008 at the average price of $22; the price of the stock has decreased by 26.86% since.