Zoltek Companies Inc. is an applied technology and advanced materials company. Their primary focus is the manufacturing and marketing of carbon fibers. The most significant current application for carbon fibers produced by Zoltek is for aircraft brake manufacturers who use their fibers as base materials for the carbon/carbon brake systems used in most newly designed aircraft. Zoltek Companies Inc. has a market cap of $234.99 million; its shares were traded at around $6.83 with a P/E ratio of 18.97 and P/S ratio of 1.27.
Recent Trades of Zoltek Companies Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: Chair. of the Board, Pres.,CEO, 10% Owner Zsolt Rumy bought 25,000 shares of ZOLT stock on 03/13/2009 at the average price of $6.4; the price of the stock has increased by 6.72% since.
Recent Trades of Zoltek Companies Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director Michael D Latta bought 29,944 shares of ZOLT stock on 12/11/2008 at the average price of $6.97; the price of the stock has decreased by 2.01% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.