CEO of ProDex Inc. (pdex) Mark Phillip Murphy buys 10,000 shares of pdex on 03/13/2009 at an average price of $0.38 a share.
Pro-Dex Inc. with operations in Santa Ana California Beaverton Oregon and Carson City Nevada specializes in bringing speed to market in the development and manufacture of technology-based solutions that incorporate embedded motion control miniature rotary drive systems and fractional horsepower DC motors serving the medical dental semi-conductor scientific research and aerospace markets. Pro-Dex's products are found in hospitals dental offices medical engineering labs scientific research facilities commercial and military aircraft and high tech manufacturing operations globally. ProDex Inc. has a market cap of $3.2 million; its shares were traded at around $0.33 with and P/S ratio of 0.1.
Recent Trades of ProDex Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: CEO Mark Phillip Murphy bought 10,000 shares of pdex stock on 03/13/2009 at the average price of $0.38; the price of the stock has decreased by 13.16% since.
- Buy: CEO, Director Mark Phillip Murphy bought 53,002 more shares of pdex stock on 11/21/2008 at the average price of $0.52; the price of the stock has decreased by 36.54% since.
Recent Trades of ProDex Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Chief Executive officer, Director Mark Phillip Murphy bought 41,800 shares of pdex stock on 11/19/2008 at the average price of $0.49; the price of the stock has decreased by 32.65% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.