Vice President -- CFO of Hawk Corp. (HWK) Joseph J Levanduski buys 2,000 shares of HWK on 03/16/2009 at an average price of $10 a share.
Hawk Corporation is a holding company the principal assets of which consist of the capital stock of its manufacturing subsidiaries. Through its subsidiaries Hawk designs engineers manufactures and markets specialized components principally made from powder metals used in a wide variety of aerospace industrial and commercial applications. The company is a leading worldwide supplier of friction products for brakes clutches and transmissions used in aerospace industrial and specialty applications. Hawk Corp. has a market cap of $90.8 million; its shares were traded at around $10.45 with a P/E ratio of 4.3 and P/S ratio of 0.3. Hawk Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 3.4% over the past 5 years.
Recent Trades of Hawk Corp. by CEO:
- Buy: Chairman and CEO, Director, 10% Owner Ronald E Weinberg bought 5,000 shares of HWK stock on 11/25/2008 at the average price of $13.4; the price of the stock has decreased by 22.01% since.
Recent Trades of Hawk Corp. by CFO:
- Buy: Vice President -- CFO Joseph J Levanduski bought 2,000 shares of HWK stock on 03/16/2009 at the average price of $10; the price of the stock has increased by 4.5% since.
- Buy: Vice President -- CFO Joseph J Levanduski bought 3,000 more shares of HWK stock on 11/20/2008 at the average price of $12; the price of the stock has decreased by 12.92% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.