ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP LTD.'s operating subsidiaries offer a range of specialty and segmented commercial and personal insurance products sold primarily through select independent agents. As one of the oldest property and casualty insurers in the United States OneBeacon traces its roots to 1831 and the Potomac Fire Insurance Company. Today OneBeacon's specialty insurance products are available countrywide and commercial and personal lines are offered in select geographic territories. OneBeacon's U.S. headquarters is in Canton Massachusetts. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol `OB`. OneBeacon Insurance Group Ltd. has a market cap of $884.4 million; its shares were traded at around $9.3 with a P/E ratio of 6.3 and P/S ratio of 0.7. The dividend yield of OneBeacon Insurance Group Ltd. stocks is 9%.
Recent Trades of OneBeacon Insurance Group Ltd. by CEO:
- Buy: President & CEO, OB Ins. Co. T Michael Miller bought 10,000 shares of OB stock on 03/30/2009 at the average price of $9.56; the price of the stock has decreased by 2.72% since.
Recent Trades of OneBeacon Insurance Group Ltd. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director Kent D Urness bought 1,000 shares of OB stock on 11/05/2008 at the average price of $13.05; the price of the stock has decreased by 28.74% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.