President and CEO of BSQUARE Corp. (NASDAQ:BSQR) Brian Crowley buys 3,500 shares of BSQR on 03/31/2009 at an average price of $1.79 a share.
BSquare Corporation provides a broad range of products and services that facilitate the creation and deployment of a class of devices called Intelligent Computing Devices. Original Equipment Manufacturers semiconductor vendors original design manufacturers software developers value-added resellers Internet service providers and network service providers rely on their products and services to help bring customized intelligent computing devices and their applications to market quickly at lower cost and with higher quality. BSQUARE Corp. has a market cap of $18.1 million; its shares were traded at around $1.8 with a P/E ratio of 5.4 and P/S ratio of 0.3.
Recent Trades of BSQUARE Corp. by CEO:
- Buy: President and CEO Brian Crowley bought 3,500 shares of BSQR stock on 03/31/2009 at the average price of $1.79; the price of the stock has increased by 0.56% since.
- Sell: President and CEO, Director Brian Crowley sold 2,055 shares of BSQR stock on 01/02/2009 at the average price of $2.29; the price of the stock has decreased by 21.4% since.
Recent Trades of BSQUARE Corp. by CFO:
- Buy: Vice Pres. Finance, CFO Scott C Mahan bought 4,000 shares of BSQR stock on 03/30/2009 at the average price of $1.57; the price of the stock has increased by 14.65% since.
Recent Trades of BSQUARE Corp. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Vice President, PES Carey E Butler bought 3,400 shares of BSQR stock on 03/30/2009 at the average price of $1.45; the price of the stock has increased by 24.14% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.