Authentidate Holding Corp. and its subsidiaries are engaged in themanufacture and distribution of document imaging systems the sale of computer systems and related peripheral equipment components and accessories network and internet services and the development and sale of software-based authentication services. Authentidate Holding Corp. has a market cap of $13.2 million; its shares were traded at around $0.38 with and P/S ratio of 2.2. Authentidate Holding Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 0.4% over the past 10 years.
Recent Trades of Authentidate Holding Corp. by CFO:
- Buy: CFO & Treasurer William A Marshall bought 185,000 shares of ADAT stock on 03/31/2009 at the average price of $50875; the price of the stock has decreased by 100% since.
Recent Trades of Authentidate Holding Corp. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director J David Luce bought 250,000 shares of ADAT stock on 03/31/2009 at the average price of $68750; the price of the stock has decreased by 100% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.