Chairman/CEO of CoBiz Financial Inc. (NASDAQ:COBZ) Steven Bangert buys 13,000 shares of COBZ on 04/27/2009 at an average price of $5.37 a share.
CoBiz Inc. is a financial holding company headquartered in Denver. The company operates Colorado Business Bank and Arizona Business Bank full-service commercial banking institutions that offer a broad range of sophisticated banking services including credit treasury management investment and deposit products to a targeted customer base of professionals and small to mid-sized businesses. CoBiz also offers trust and fiduciary services through CoBiz Private Asset Management; property and casualty insurance brokerage and risk management consulting services through CoBiz Insurance; investment banking services through Green Manning & Bunch; the management of stock and bond portfolios for individuals and institutions through Alexander Capital Management Group; and employee and executive benefits consulting and wealth transfer services through Financial Designs. CoBiz Financial Inc. has a market cap of $122.4 million; its shares were traded at around $5.23 with and P/S ratio of 0.7. The dividend yield of CoBiz Financial Inc. stocks is 5.4%. CoBiz Financial Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 17.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated CoBiz Financial Inc. the business predictability rank of 5-star.
Recent Trades of CoBiz Financial Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: Chairman/CEO Steven Bangert bought 13,000 shares of COBZ stock on 04/27/2009 at the average price of $5.37; the price of the stock has decreased by 2.61% since.
Recent Trades of CoBiz Financial Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director Michael B Burgamy bought 10,000 shares of COBZ stock on 02/19/2009 at the average price of $4.44; the price of the stock has increased by 17.79% since.
- Buy: Director Douglas L Polson bought 100 shares of COBZ stock on 02/13/2009 at the average price of $5.15; the price of the stock has increased by 1.55% since.
- Buy: Director Mary K Rhinehart bought 405 shares of COBZ stock on 02/12/2009 at the average price of $4.93; the price of the stock has increased by 6.09% since.
- Buy: Director Evan Makovsky bought 10,000 shares of COBZ stock on 02/12/2009 at the average price of $4.93; the price of the stock has increased by 6.09% since.
- Buy: Director Douglas L Polson bought 1,845 shares of COBZ stock on 02/10/2009 at the average price of $5.3; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.32% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.