Ennis Inc. is one of the largest private-label printed business product suppliers in the United States. Ennis offers an extensive product line from simple to complex forms laser cut-sheets negotiable documents internal bank forms tags labels presentation folders commercial printing advertising specialties screen printed products and point-of-purchase display advertising that can be custom designed to customer needs. Ennis Inc. has a market cap of $232.7 million; its shares were traded at around $9 with a P/E ratio of 5.7 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of Ennis Inc. stocks is 7%. Ennis Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 10.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Ennis Inc. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
Recent Trades of Ennis Inc. by CFO:
- Buy: Vice President-Finance and CFO Richard L Jr Travis bought 1,000 shares of EBF stock on 04/30/2009 at the average price of $9.25; the price of the stock has decreased by 2.7% since.
Recent Trades of Ennis Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director Michael J Schaefer bought 4,000 shares of EBF stock on 11/04/2008 at the average price of $11.85; the price of the stock has decreased by 24.05% since.
- Sell: Director Godfrey M Jr. Long sold 800 shares of EBF stock on 12/31/2008 at the average price of $11.74; the price of the stock has decreased by 23.34% since.
- Sell: Director Godfrey M Jr. Long sold 3,000 more shares of EBF stock on 12/29/2008 at the average price of $11.13; the price of the stock has decreased by 19.14% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.