Vice President, CFO & Treas. of A. M. Castle & Co. (NYSE:CAS) Scott F Stephens buys 1,000 shares of CAS on 05/06/2009 at an average price of $10.86 a share.
A. M. Castle & Co. is one of North America's largest independent metalsservice center companies. They emphasis the more highly engineered grades and alloys of metals and have strong service commitments. A. M. Castle & Co. has a market cap of $245.5 million; its shares were traded at around $10.74 with a P/E ratio of 8.7 and P/S ratio of 0.2. A. M. Castle & Co. had an annual average earning growth of 4.5% over the past 10 years.
CAS is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management.
Recent Trades of A. M. Castle & Co. by CEO:
- Buy: President & CEO, Director Michael H Goldberg bought 10,000 shares of CAS stock on 11/18/2008 at the average price of $8.36; the price of the stock has increased by 28.47% since.
Recent Trades of A. M. Castle & Co. by CFO:
- Buy: Vice President, CFO & Treas. Scott F Stephens bought 1,000 shares of CAS stock on 05/06/2009 at the average price of $10.86; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.1% since.
Recent Trades of A. M. Castle & Co. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Pres., Castle Metals Oil & Gas Curtis Samford sold 4,498 shares of CAS stock on 05/01/2009 at the average price of $9.63; the price of the stock has increased by 11.53% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.