Executive VP & CFO of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. (DTG) H Clifford Iii Buster buys 4,000 shares of DTG on 05/11/2009 at an average price of $5 a share.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. operates two vehicle rental companies Dollar and Thrifty which maintain separate daily vehicle rental businesses. They also license independent franchisees to rent vehicles under their brands. The Group offers value-priced rental vehicles under the Dollar and Thrifty brands. The Group's brands appeal to leisure customers including tourists and to small businesses and independent business travelers. Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. has a market cap of $104.02 million; its shares were traded at around $4.81 with and P/S ratio of 0.06. Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 2% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. the business predictability rank of 2-star.
Recent Trades of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. by CFO:
- Buy: Executive VP & CFO H Clifford Iii Buster bought 4,000 shares of DTG stock on 05/11/2009 at the average price of $5; the price of the stock has decreased by 3.8% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.