Executive VP & CFO of ORBCOMM Inc. (NASDAQ:ORBC) Robert G Costantini buys 10,000 shares of ORBC on 05/18/2009 at an average price of $1.59 a share.
ORBCOMM INC. is a leading global satellite data communications company focused on Machine-to-Machine communications. Its customers include General Electric Caterpillar Inc. Volvo Group and Komatsu Ltd. among other industry leaders. By means of a global network of twenty nine low-earth orbit satellites and accompanying ground infrastructure ORBCOMM's low-cost and reliable two-way data communications products and services track monitor and control mobile and fixed assets in four core markets: commercial transportation; heavy equipment; industrial fixed assets; and marine/homeland security. The company's products are installed on trucks containers marine vessels locomotives backhoes pipelines oil wells utility meters storage tanks and other assets. ORBCOMM is headquartered in Fort Lee New Jersey and has a Network Control Center in Dulles Virginia. ORBCOMM Inc. has a market cap of $66.1 million; its shares were traded at around $1.56 with and P/S ratio of 2.2.
Recent Trades of ORBCOMM Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: CEO, Director Marc Eisenberg bought 15,000 shares of ORBC stock on 12/02/2008 at the average price of $1.38; the price of the stock has increased by 13.04% since.
Recent Trades of ORBCOMM Inc. by CFO:
- Buy: Executive VP & CFO Robert G Costantini bought 10,000 shares of ORBC stock on 05/18/2009 at the average price of $1.59; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.89% since.
Recent Trades of ORBCOMM Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: EVP, General Counsel & Sec. Brun Christian Le bought 10,000 shares of ORBC stock on 12/04/2008 at the average price of $1.41; the price of the stock has increased by 10.64% since.
- Buy: Director Jerome B Eisenberg bought 151 shares of ORBC stock on 12/04/2008 at the average price of $1.41; the price of the stock has increased by 10.64% since.
- Buy: Director Jerome B Eisenberg bought 49,849 more shares of ORBC stock on 12/03/2008 at the average price of $1.36; the price of the stock has increased by 14.71% since.