Chairman & CEO of American Pacific Corp. (NASDAQ:APFC) John R Gibson buys 10,000 shares of APFC on 05/22/2009 at an average price of $6.25 a share.
American Pacific Corporation is a chemical and aerospace company with the following products: (i) fine chemicals in the form of active pharmaceutical ingredients and registered intermediates (ii) perchlorate chemicals used in space propulsion and other applications (iii) liquid in-space propellant thrusters used for attitude control on satellites (iv) Halotron a clean fire extinguishing agent (v) sodium azide used in various applications and (vi) water treatment equipment. Fine chemicals are produced at Ampac Fine Chemicals in Rancho Cordova California. Perchlorates sodium azide and Halotron are manufactured at the Wecco division in Cedar City Utah as well as water treatment equipment. Ampac-ISP manufactures in-space propulsion products at its facilities in Niagara Falls New York and Westcott United Kingdom. American Pacific Corp. has a market cap of $48.6 million; its shares were traded at around $6.45 with a P/E ratio of 7.4 and P/S ratio of 0.2.
Recent Trades of American Pacific Corp. by CEO:
- Buy: Chairman & CEO John R Gibson bought 10,000 shares of APFC stock on 05/22/2009 at the average price of $6.25; the price of the stock has increased by 3.2% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.