VP, CFO and Treasurer of Marine Products Corp. (NYSE:MPX) Ben M Palmer buys 25,000 shares of MPX on 05/29/2009 at an average price of $3.45 a share.
MARINE PRODUCTS is the third-largest distributor of sterndrive powerboats in the U.S. The company designs manufactures and distributes premium-branded Chaparral sterndrive pleasure boats and Robalo outboard offshore fishing boats and continues to diversify its product line through product innovation and strategic acquisition. With premium brands and a solid capital structure Marine Products Corporation is prepared to capitalize on opportunities to increase its market share and to generate superior financial performance to build long-term shareholder value. Marine Products Corp. has a market cap of $128.42 million; its shares were traded at around $3.48 with a P/E ratio of 116 and P/S ratio of 0.73.
Recent Trades of Marine Products Corp. by CFO:
- Buy: VP, CFO and Treasurer Ben M Palmer bought 25,000 shares of MPX stock on 05/29/2009 at the average price of $3.45; the price of the stock has increased by 0.87% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.