1. In this market the patience will win out
2. They doing both doubling down as well as weeding out the losers among the winners
3. He is from Chicago, his a Bull. He thinks the market has seen its low
4. His friendship with President Obama does not complicate his role as a investor
5. Government activism does not complicate his investment decision making
6. Buying Human Resources company Hewitt (HEW) because it is the best HR companies in the world.
7. Adding media companies such as CBS (NYSE:CBS) and Gannett (NYSE:GCI)
8. Adding financial services companies like Janus Capital (NYSE:JNS). Great name in the business, will come back strong with economy returns to normal.
9. Like IMS Health (RX) for low valuation. Regardless of the health care reform talks in Washington DC, IMS should do well as it provide data to other pharmaceutical companies.
11. This is a great time, once-in-a-life time to buy great bargain, great companies that are selling 2-4 times earnings, 50% of the values, "I don't think we will be able to see another like this"
Video from CNBC, sorry for the ad.