CHAIRMAN & CEO, 10% Owner of HECKMANN CORPORATION (HEK) Richard J Heckmann buys 30,000 shares of HEK on 06/05/2009 at an average price of $4.01 a share.
HECKMANN CORPORATION operates as a blank check development stage company. It intends to acquire or acquire control of one or more operating businesses through a merger stock exchange asset acquisition reorganization or similar business combination. HECKMANN CORPORATION has a market cap of $276.7 million; its shares were traded at around $4.09 with and P/S ratio of 26.2.
HEK is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds.
Recent Trades of HECKMANN CORPORATION by CEO:
- Buy: CHAIRMAN & CEO, 10% Owner Richard J Heckmann bought 30,000 shares of HEK stock on 06/05/2009 at the average price of $4.01; the price of the stock has increased by 2% since.
Recent Trades of HECKMANN CORPORATION by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Vice President/General Counsel Donald Ezzell bought 30,000 shares of HEK stock on 05/29/2009 at the average price of $4.14; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.21% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.