President & CEO of Perceptron Inc. (NASDAQ:PRCP) Harry T Rittenour buys 1,000 shares of PRCP on 06/12/2009 at an average price of $3.51 a share.
Perceptron Inc. designs manufactures and markets information based process measurement and guidance solutions which help customers improve performance. Perceptron's product offerings are designed to improve qualityincrease productivity and decrease costs in the automotive and forest products workplace. Perceptron's design philosophy is to create systems which incorporate sophisticated proprietary software and hardware to minimize the need for customer application engineering. Perceptron Inc. has a market cap of $30.69 million; its shares were traded at around $3.46 with a P/E ratio of 38.44 and P/S ratio of 0.42.
Recent Trades of Perceptron Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: President & CEO Harry T Rittenour bought 1,000 shares of PRCP stock on 06/12/2009 at the average price of $3.51; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.42% since.
Recent Trades of Perceptron Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Senior Vice President Mark S Hoefing bought 16,750 shares of PRCP stock on 02/13/2009 at the average price of $3.08; the price of the stock has increased by 12.34% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.