Ex. Vice President and CFO of M/I Homes Inc. (NYSE:MHO) Phillip G Creek sells 4,000 shares of MHO on 08/05/2009 at an average price of $13.66 a share.
M/I Homes Inc. is one of the nation\'s leading builders of single-family homes. Their homes are marketed and sold under the trade names M/I Homes and Showcase Homes. They have homebuilding operations in Columbus and Cincinnati Ohio; Indianapolis Indiana; Tampa Orlando and Palm Beach County Florida; Charlotte and Raleigh North Carolina; Virginia and Maryland. M/I Homes Inc. has a market cap of $245.6 million; its shares were traded at around $13.36 with and P/S ratio of 0.4.
Recent Trades of M/I Homes Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: Chairman, CEO and President Robert H Schottenstein bought 10,000 shares of MHO stock on 02/24/2009 at the average price of $7.03; the price of the stock has increased by 90.04% since.
Recent Trades of M/I Homes Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Principal Accounting Officer Ann Marie Hunker bought 1,000 shares of MHO stock on 02/12/2009 at the average price of $7.14; the price of the stock has increased by 87.11% since.
- Buy: Ex. Vice Pres. & Gen. Counsel, Director J Thomas Mason bought 5,000 shares of MHO stock on 02/11/2009 at the average price of $7.45; the price of the stock has increased by 79.33% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.