CEO, 10% Owner of Beasley Broadcast Group Inc. (NASDAQ:BBGI) George G Beasley buys 10,000 shares of BBGI on 08/10/2009 at an average price of $3.1 a share.
Beasley Broadcast Group is one of the largest radio broadcasting company\'sin the United States. The company\'s stations are located in large and midsized markets in the eastern United States. The radio stations program a variety of formats including urban contemporary hit radio and country which target the demographic groups in each market that the company considers the most attractive to the advertisers. Beasley Broadcast Group Inc. has a market cap of $70.39 million; its shares were traded at around $3.11 with a P/E ratio of 14.14 and P/S ratio of 0.58.
Recent Trades of Beasley Broadcast Group Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: CEO, 10% Owner George G Beasley bought 4,604 shares of BBGI stock on 03/19/2009 at the average price of $3; the price of the stock has increased by 3.67% since.
- Buy: CEO, 10% Owner George G Beasley bought 15,826 more shares of BBGI stock on 03/18/2009 at the average price of $2.3; the price of the stock has increased by 35.22% since.
Recent Trades of Beasley Broadcast Group Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Director Allen B Shaw sold 2,000 shares of BBGI stock on 05/12/2009 at the average price of $2.17; the price of the stock has increased by 43.32% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.