President & CEO-PHH Mortgage of PHH Corp. (NYSE:PHH) Mark Danahy sells 16,120 shares of PHH on 08/07/2009 at an average price of $20.35 a share.
PHH Corp is a leading outsource provider of mortgage and vehicle fleet management services. It is the sixth largest retail originator of residential mortgages in the United States and the second largest fleet management services provider in the United States and Canada. PHH Corp. has a market cap of $1.14 billion; its shares were traded at around $20.95 with and P/S ratio of 0.6.
PHH is in the portfolios of Daniel Loeb of Third Point, LLC, David Tepper of APPALOOSA MANAGEMENT LP, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Edward Lampert of ESL Investments.
Recent Trades of PHH Corp. by CEO:
- Buy: President and CEO Terence W Edwards bought 3,000 shares of PHH stock on 05/13/2009 at the average price of $16.99; the price of the stock has increased by 23.31% since.
- Buy: President and CEO Terence W Edwards bought 8,000 more shares of PHH stock on 03/16/2009 at the average price of $12.34; the price of the stock has increased by 69.77% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.