Treas, CFO & Strat Plan Off. of SchweitzerMauduit International Inc. (NYSE:SWM) Peter J Thompson sells 14,144 shares of SWM on 08/10/2009 at an average price of $47.88 a share.
Schweitzer-Mauduit International Inc. is a diversified producer of premium specialty papers and the world\'s largest supplier of fine papers to the tobacco industry. SchweitzerMauduit International Inc. has a market cap of $690 million; its shares were traded at around $45.13 with a P/E ratio of 18.3 and P/S ratio of 0.9. The dividend yield of SchweitzerMauduit International Inc. stocks is 1.3%.
SWM is in the portfolios of Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC.
Recent Trades of SchweitzerMauduit International Inc. by CFO:
- Sell: CFO and Treasurer Peter J Thompson sold 1,000 shares of SWM stock on 06/16/2009 at the average price of $26.17; the price of the stock has increased by 72.45% since.
- Sell: CFO and Treasurer Peter J Thompson sold 1,000 more shares of SWM stock on 06/12/2009 at the average price of $25; the price of the stock has increased by 80.52% since.
Recent Trades of SchweitzerMauduit International Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Controller Mark A Spears sold 2,500 shares of SWM stock on 08/07/2009 at the average price of $43.19; the price of the stock has increased by 4.49% since.
- Sell: Director K C Caldabaugh sold 8,483 shares of SWM stock on 08/06/2009 at the average price of $40.47; the price of the stock has increased by 11.51% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.