Pozen Inc. is pharmaceutical development company committed to building a portfolio of products with significant commercial potential in select therapeutic areas. Its initial area of focus is migraine where the company have built a portfolio of four product candidates through a combination of innovation and in-licensing. Its lead product candidate is MT 100 which the company is developing as an oral first-line therapy for the treatment of migraine. Pozen Inc. has a market cap of $217.9 million; its shares were traded at around $7.31 with and P/S ratio of 3.3.
Recent Trades of Pozen Inc. by CEO:
- Sell: President, CEO and Chairman, 10% Owner John R Plachetka sold 12,500 shares of POZN stock on 08/03/2009 at the average price of $7.68; the price of the stock has decreased by 4.82% since.
Recent Trades of Pozen Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: VP, Finance and Administration John E Barnhardt sold 10,000 shares of POZN stock on 07/15/2009 at the average price of $7.58; the price of the stock has decreased by 3.56% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.