CFO, Principal Acct Officer of TranSwitch Corp. (TXCC) Robert A Bosi buys 10,000 shares of TXCC on 08/13/2008 at an average price of $0.49 a share.
TranSwitch Corporation designs develops markets and supports highly integrated digital and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for thetelecommunications and data communications markets. The company\'s mixed-signal and digital design capability in conjunction with its telecommunications systems expertise enables the company to determine and implement optimal combinations of design elements for desired analog and digital functionality. TranSwitch Corp. has a market cap of $79.5 million; its shares were traded at around $0.5 with and P/S ratio of 1.9.
Recent Trades of TranSwitch Corp. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: VP, Business Development Theodore Chung bought 20,000 shares of TXCC stock on 08/12/2009 at the average price of $0.52; the price of the stock has decreased by 3.85% since.
- Buy: Director Thomas H Baer bought 10,000 shares of TXCC stock on 03/12/2009 at the average price of $0.21; the price of the stock has increased by 138.1% since.
- Buy: Director Michael Crawford bought 30,000 shares of TXCC stock on 03/09/2009 at the average price of $0.23; the price of the stock has increased by 117.39% since.
- Sell: Investment Management Ll Riley sold 40,679 shares of TXCC stock on 03/27/2009 at the average price of $0.3; the price of the stock has increased by 66.67% since.
- Sell: Investment Management Ll Riley sold 55,197 more shares of TXCC stock on 03/23/2009 at the average price of $0.26; the price of the stock has increased by 92.31% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.