Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner of Lithia Motors Inc. (NYSE:LAD) Sidney B Deboer buys 1,000 shares of LAD on 08/17/2009 at an average price of $12 a share.
Lithia Motors Inc. is a leading operator and retailer in the highly fragmented automotive industry. Lithia sells new and used cars and light trucks sells replacement parts provides vehicle maintenance warranty paint and repair services and arranges related financing and insurance for its automotive customers. The company also exchanges vehicles with other dealers from time to time to accommodate customer demand and to balance inventory. Lithia motors inc. has a market cap of $275.81 million; its shares were traded at around $13.1 with a P/E ratio of 81.88 and P/S ratio of 0.13. Lithia motors inc. had an annual average earning growth of 9.3% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Lithia motors inc. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
Recent Trades of Lithia Motors Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner Sidney B Deboer bought 1,000 shares of LAD stock on 06/15/2009 at the average price of $7.94; the price of the stock has increased by 64.99% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.