President & CEO of Celsion Corp. (NASDAQ:CLSN) Michael H Tardugno buys 5,000 shares of CLSN on 08/17/2009 at an average price of $3.3 a share.
Celsion is dedicated to the development and commercialization of oncology drugs including tumor-targeting treatments using focused heat energy in combination with heat activated drug delivery systems. Celsion has research license or commercialization agreements with leading institutions such as the National Institutes of Health Duke University Medical Center University of Hong Kong North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System. Celsion corp. has a market cap of $36.18 million; its shares were traded at around $3.3356 with and P/S ratio of 14.47.
Recent Trades of Celsion Corp. by CEO:
- Buy: President & CEO Michael H Tardugno bought 3,750 shares of CLSN stock on 03/17/2009 at the average price of $2.56; the price of the stock has increased by 30.3% since.
Recent Trades of Celsion Corp. by CFO:
- Buy: CFO Sean F. Moran bought 5,000 shares of CLSN stock on 03/17/2009 at the average price of $2.4; the price of the stock has increased by 38.98% since.
Recent Trades of Celsion Corp. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director Max Link bought 15,000 shares of CLSN stock on 08/10/2009 at the average price of $3.71; the price of the stock has decreased by 10.09% since.
- Buy: Director Max Link bought 15,000 more shares of CLSN stock on 05/13/2009 at the average price of $3.9; the price of the stock has decreased by 14.47% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.