Chairman, President and CEO of Edgewater Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:EDGW) Shirley Singleton buys 1,000 shares of EDGW on 08/18/2009 at an average price of $2.65 a share.
Edgewater Technology Inc. is an e-business consulting and systems integration firm that specializes in providing middle-market companies with tailored solutions for today\'s Internet-centric environment. Edgewater has taken a partnership approach with its clients targeting strategic mission-critical applications. Edgewater Technology services its client base by leveraging a combination of leading-edge technologies and proven reengineering techniques provided by its network of national solutions centers strategically positioned across the United States. Edgewater Technology Inc. has a market cap of $33.2 million; its shares were traded at around $2.71 with and P/S ratio of 0.5.
Recent Trades of Edgewater Technology Inc. by CEO:
- Buy: Chairman, President and CEO Shirley Singleton bought 1,000 shares of EDGW stock on 08/14/2009 at the average price of $2.79; the price of the stock has decreased by 2.87% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.