AIRCASTLE LTD are a global company that acquires and leases high utility commercial jet aircraft to passenger and cargo airlines throughout the world. High utility aircraft are generally modern operationally efficient jets with a large operator base and long useful lives. They also make investments in other aviation assets including debt securities secured by commercial jet aircraft. Aircastle Ltd. has a market cap of $744.8 million; its shares were traded at around $9.4 with a P/E ratio of 5.7 and P/S ratio of 1.3. The dividend yield of Aircastle Ltd. stocks is 4.3%.
AYR is in the portfolios of David Einhorn of Greenlight Capital Inc.
Recent Trades of Aircastle Ltd. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: COO, General Counsel and Secy David Ryan Walton sold 4,500 shares of AYR stock on 08/26/2009 at the average price of $10.05; the price of the stock has decreased by 6.47% since.
- Sell: Executive Vice President, Tech Joseph Schreiner sold 13,613 shares of AYR stock on 08/12/2009 at the average price of $9.62; the price of the stock has decreased by 2.29% since.
- Sell: Chief Investment Officer Michael D Platt sold 4,500 shares of AYR stock on 08/12/2009 at the average price of $9.19; the price of the stock has increased by 2.29% since.
- Sell: Chief Investment Officer Michael D Platt sold 3,500 more shares of AYR stock on 05/12/2009 at the average price of $6.87; the price of the stock has increased by 36.83% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.