SVP and CFO of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX) Gregory Hayes sells 5,300 shares of UTX on 09/01/2009 at an average price of $59 a share.
United Technologies Corporation provides a broad range of high technology products and services to the building systems and aerospace industries. Those products include Pratt & Whitney aircraft engines space propulsion systems and industrial gas turbines; Carrier heating air conditioning and refrigeration; Otis elevator escalator and people movers; Hamilton Sundstrand aerospace and industrial products; Sikorsky helicopters and International Fuel Cells power systems. (Company Press Release) United Technologies Corp. has a market cap of $55.44 billion; its shares were traded at around $58.85 with a P/E ratio of 12.6 and P/S ratio of 1. The dividend yield of United Technologies Corp. stocks is 2.6%. United Technologies Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 13.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated United Technologies Corp. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
UTX is in the portfolios of David Williams of Columbia Value and Restructuring Fund, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Dodge & Cox, Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC.
Recent Trades of United Technologies Corp. by CEO:
- Sell: President and CEO Louis Chenevert sold 8,306 shares of UTX stock on 08/26/2009 at the average price of $59.75; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.51% since.
Recent Trades of United Technologies Corp. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director Christine Todd Whitman bought 1,000 shares of UTX stock on 03/17/2009 at the average price of $41.72; the price of the stock has increased by 41.06% since.
- Sell: Vice President, Treasurer Thomas I Rogan sold 12,800 shares of UTX stock on 08/25/2009 at the average price of $59.8; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.59% since.
- Sell: Vice President, Treasurer Thomas I Rogan sold 7,200 more shares of UTX stock on 08/25/2009 at the average price of $59.88; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.72% since.
- Sell: SVP, Human Resources and Org. J Thomas Jr Bowler sold 26,600 shares of UTX stock on 08/25/2009 at the average price of $60; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.92% since.
- Sell: President, UTC Fire & Security William M Brown sold 20,600 shares of UTX stock on 08/24/2009 at the average price of $59.33; the price of the stock has decreased by 0.81% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.