Service Corp. is the largest provider of funeral and cemetery services in the world. The funeral and cemetery operations consist of the Company's funeral service locations cemeteries and related businesses. The financial services operations represent a combination of the Company'sinsurance operations primarily related to the funding of prearranged funeral contracts and a lending subsidiary which previously provided capital financing for independent funeral home and cemetery operations. Service Corp. International has a market cap of $1.78 billion; its shares were traded at around $7.09 with a P/E ratio of 17.3 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Service Corp. International stocks is 2.3%. Service Corp. International had an annual average earning growth of 18.7% over the past 5 years.
SCI is in the portfolios of Mason Hawkins of Southeastern Asset Management, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
Recent Trades of Service Corp. International by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Chairman of the Board R L Waltrip sold 240,603 shares of SCI stock on 08/31/2009 at the average price of $7.2; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.53% since.
- Sell: Sr. VP Middle Mkt Operations Stephen M Mack sold 2,200 shares of SCI stock on 08/26/2009 at the average price of $7.51; the price of the stock has decreased by 5.59% since.
- Sell: Sr. VP Middle Mkt Operations Stephen M Mack sold 193,000 more shares of SCI stock on 08/25/2009 at the average price of $7.52; the price of the stock has decreased by 5.72% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.