Utstarcom Inc. provides communications equipment for service providers that operate wireless and wireline networks in rapidly growing communications markets. The integrated suite of network access systems optical transmission products and subscriber terminal products allows service providers to offer efficient and scalable voice data and Internet access services. Service providers can easily integrate the standards-based systems into their existing networks and deploy the systems in new broadband Internet Protocol and wireless network rollouts. Utstarcom Inc. has a market cap of $256.9 million; its shares were traded at around $2 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
UTSI is in the portfolios of Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment.
Recent Trades of UTStarcom Inc. by CEO:
- Sell: CEO & President Peter Blackmore sold 113,158 shares of UTSI stock on 07/31/2009 at the average price of $1.72; the price of the stock has increased by 16.28% since.
Recent Trades of UTStarcom Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Director Hong Liang Lu sold 25,860 shares of UTSI stock on 09/08/2009 at the average price of $2.08; the price of the stock has decreased by 3.85% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.