FMC Corporation is one of the world's leading producers of machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture. The Company operates in three distinct business segments: Agricultural Products Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Chemicals. Agricultural Products provides crop protection and pest control products. Specialty Chemicals includes food ingredients that are used to enhance structure texture and taste. Industrial Chemicals encompasses a wide range of inorganic materials. Fmc Corp. has a market cap of $3.78 billion; its shares were traded at around $52.08 with a P/E ratio of 11.6 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Fmc Corp. stocks is 1%. Fmc Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 16.9% over the past 5 years.
FMC is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management.
Recent Trades of FMC Corp. by CEO:
- Sell: President, CEO and Chairman William G Walter sold 40,000 shares of FMC stock on 08/03/2009 at the average price of $50; the price of the stock has increased by 4.16% since.
- Sell: President, CEO and Chairman William G Walter sold 40,000 more shares of FMC stock on 06/01/2009 at the average price of $55.54; the price of the stock has decreased by 6.23% since.
- Sell: President, CEO and Chairman William G Walter sold 40,000 more shares of FMC stock on 05/21/2009 at the average price of $50.64; the price of the stock has increased by 2.84% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.