VP of Finance & CFO of Saia Inc. (NASDAQ:SAIA) James A Darby sells 19,836 shares of SAIA on 09/16/2009 at an average price of $19.47 a share.
SCS Trans Inc is a leading transportation company that provides a variety of trucking transportation and supply chain solutions to a broad range of industries including the retail petrochemical and manufacturing industries. We serve a wide variety of customers by offering regional interregional and national LTL services and selected TL services across the United States.Saia customers can choose from a wide variety of service options including overnight and second-day regional LTL shipping and a guaranteed/expedited delivery Saia Inc. has a market cap of $246.6 million; its shares were traded at around $18.25 with and P/S ratio of 0.3. Saia Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.9% over the past 5 years.
SAIA is in the portfolios of Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment.
Recent Trades of Saia Inc. by CEO:
- Sell: President & CEO of Saia Richard D Odell sold 6,000 shares of SAIA stock on 08/05/2009 at the average price of $18.28; the price of the stock has decreased by 0.16% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.