Medical Properties Trust Inc. is a Birmingham Alabama based self-advised real estate investment trust formed to capitalize on the changing trends in healthcare delivery by acquiring and developing net-leased healthcare facilities. These facilities include inpatient rehabilitation hospitals long-term acute care hospitals regional and community hospitals women's and children's hospitals skilled nursing facilities ambulatory surgery centers and other single-discipline healthcare facilities such as heart hospitals orthopedic hospitals and cancer centers. Medical Properties Trust Inc. has a market cap of $634.11 million; its shares were traded at around $7.91 with a P/E ratio of 8.41 and P/S ratio of 5.39. The dividend yield of Medical Properties Trust Inc. stocks is 10.11%.
Recent Trades of Medical Properties Trust Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Employee William G Mckenzie sold 39,000 shares of MPW stock on 09/14/2009 at the average price of $7.76; the price of the stock has increased by 1.93% since.
- Sell: Employee William G Mckenzie sold 114,000 more shares of MPW stock on 09/10/2009 at the average price of $7.64; the price of the stock has increased by 3.53% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.