President & CEO of Cousins Properties Inc. (NYSE:CUZ) Lawrence L Iii Gellerstedt buys 50,000 shares of CUZ on 09/21/2009 at an average price of $6.94 a share.
Cousins Properties Inc. is an Atlanta-based fully integrated self administered equity REIT. The Company has extensive experience in the real estate industry including the acquisition financing development management and leasing of properties. Cousins has been a public company since 1962 and its common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange. The Company owns a portfolio of well-located high-quality retail office medical office and land development projects and holds several tracts of strategically located undeveloped land. Cousins Properties Inc. has a market cap of $430.9 million; its shares were traded at around $8.24 with a P/E ratio of 6.8 and P/S ratio of 2. The dividend yield of Cousins Properties Inc. stocks is 6%. Cousins Properties Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 0.3% over the past 10 years.
CUZ is in the portfolios of Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Third Avenue Management, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc.
Recent Trades of Cousins Properties Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Chairman of the Board S Taylor Glover bought 100,000 shares of CUZ stock on 09/21/2009 at the average price of $6.94; the price of the stock has increased by 18.73% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.