VP and CFO of Blyth Inc. (NYSE:BTH) Robert H Barghaus sells 1,100 shares of BTH on 09/22/2009 at an average price of $39.69 a share.
Blyth Inc. operates in the home fragrance products market. The company is engaged in the design manufacture marketing and distribution of an extensive line of home fragrance products primarily including scented candles potpourri outdoor citronella candles and environmental fragrance products. The company also offers a broad range of candle accessories decorative gift bags and tags and seasonal decorations. It is also a producer of portable heating fuel and other institutional products sold under various brand names both domestically and internationally. Blyth Inc. has a market cap of $345.1 million; its shares were traded at around $38.77 with a P/E ratio of 15.7 and P/S ratio of 0.3. The dividend yield of Blyth Inc. stocks is 0.5%.
BTH is in the portfolios of Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
Recent Trades of Blyth Inc. by CFO:
- Sell: VP and CFO Robert H Barghaus sold 1,517 shares of BTH stock on 04/28/2009 at the average price of $41.45; the price of the stock has decreased by 6.47% since.
Recent Trades of Blyth Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Director Howard E Rose sold 1,250 shares of BTH stock on 07/13/2009 at the average price of $34.47; the price of the stock has increased by 12.47% since.
- Sell: President, PartyLite Worldwide Anne M Butler sold 158 shares of BTH stock on 04/28/2009 at the average price of $43.04; the price of the stock has decreased by 9.92% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.