CEO of THERMOGENESIS Corp. (KOOL) J Melville Engle buys 100,000 shares of KOOL on 09/25/2009 at an average price of $0.57 a share.
THERMOGENESIS CORP. designs markets and sells products and devices which utilize its proprietary thermodynamic technology for the processing of biological substances (THERMOGENESIS Proprietary Technology) including the cryopreservation thawing and harvesting of blood components. Thermogenesis Corp. has a market cap of $32.53 million; its shares were traded at around $0.55 with and P/S ratio of 1.64. Thermogenesis Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 8.4% over the past 5 years.
Recent Trades of THERMOGENESIS Corp. by CEO:
- Buy: CEO J Melville Engle bought 100,000 shares of KOOL stock on 05/12/2009 at the average price of $0.55; the price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
Recent Trades of THERMOGENESIS Corp. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director Patrick J Mcenany bought 25,000 shares of KOOL stock on 05/19/2009 at the average price of $0.58; the price of the stock has decreased by 5.17% since.
- Buy: Director Patrick J Mcenany bought 25,000 more shares of KOOL stock on 05/08/2009 at the average price of $0.53; the price of the stock has increased by 3.77% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus