President and CEO of R.G. Barry Corp. (NASDAQ:DFZ) Greg Tunney buys 4,093 shares of DFZ on 09/25/2009 at an average price of $8.04 a share.
BARRY (R.G.) CORP. designs manufactures and markets specialized comfort footwear for men women and children. The Company is in the business of responding to consumer demand for comfortable footwear combined with attractive appearance. The Company also designs manufactures and markets thermal comfort products in the food preservation comfort therapy and cold weather categories. R.g. Barry Corp. has a market cap of $85.5 million; its shares were traded at around $7.92 with a P/E ratio of 12.5 and P/S ratio of 0.7.
DFZ is in the portfolios of Arnold Schneider of Schneider Capital Management, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC.
Recent Trades of R.G. Barry Corp. by Directors and Officers:
- Buy: Director David L Nichols bought 1,260 shares of DFZ stock on 06/15/2009 at the average price of $6.38; the price of the stock has increased by 24.14% since.
- Buy: Director Nicholas P Dipaolo bought 2,000 shares of DFZ stock on 05/18/2009 at the average price of $6; the price of the stock has increased by 32% since.
- Sell: Sr VP Sourcing & Logistics Glenn D Evans sold 5,000 shares of DFZ stock on 09/23/2009 at the average price of $7.9; the price of the stock has increased by 0.25% since.
- Sell: Sr VP Sourcing & Logistics Glenn D Evans sold 5,000 more shares of DFZ stock on 09/17/2009 at the average price of $7.51; the price of the stock has increased by 5.46% since.
- Sell: 10% Owner Capital Management, Ll Ergates sold 140,315 shares of DFZ stock on 04/23/2009 at the average price of $5.76; the price of the stock has increased by 37.5% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.