President & CEO of Wet Seal Inc. (WTSLA) Edmond Thomas sells 75,000 shares of WTSLA on 10/09/2009 at an average price of $3.68 a share.
Wet Seal Inc. is a nationwide specialty retailer of fashionable andcontemporary apparel and accessory items designed for consumers with a young active lifestyle. The company operates stores under the following names: Contemp Casual; Wet Seal; Arden B. ; and Limbo Lounge. The companyalso operates a catatlog and an e-commerce under Blue Asphalt brand name. Wet Seal Inc. has a market cap of $368.77 million; its shares were traded at around $3.82 with a P/E ratio of 15.83 and P/S ratio of 0.62.
Recent Trades of Wet Seal Inc. by Directors and Officers:
- Sell: Exec. VP & Chief Fin. Officer Benrubi Steven sold 15,000 shares of WTSLA stock on 09/23/2009 at the average price of $3.88; the price of the stock has decreased by 1.55% since.
- Sell: Director Henry Winterstern sold 30,000 shares of WTSLA stock on 09/23/2009 at the average price of $3.93; the price of the stock has decreased by 2.8% since.
- Sell: Director Sidney Mortimer Horn sold 23,949 shares of WTSLA stock on 09/22/2009 at the average price of $4; the price of the stock has decreased by 4.5% since.
- Sell: Director Jonathan Duskin sold 22,000 shares of WTSLA stock on 08/24/2009 at the average price of $3.59; the price of the stock has increased by 6.41% since.
- Sell: Director Capital Management, L Prentice sold 2,605,270 shares of WTSLA stock on 06/03/2009 at the average price of $3.05; the price of the stock has increased by 25.25% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.