China Green Agriculture Inc. produces and distributes humic acid organic liquid compound fertilizer through its wholly owned subsidiary Shaanxi TechTeam Jinong Humic Acid Product Co. Ltd.. All of TechTeam's fertilizer products are certified by the PRC government as green products and suitable for growing Grade AA `green` foods also known as green products that contain little or no chemical materials as stated by the China Green Food Research Center. Corus
Group Plc has a market cap of $243.14 million; its shares were traded at around $11.74 with a P/E ratio of 13.74 and P/S ratio of 6.91.
Insiders' Positions with CGA
- Sell:: President, CEO and Chairman, 10% Owner on 09/23/2009 Tao Li sold 212,710 shares of CGA stock at the average price of 12.18, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.61% since
- Sell:: President, CEO and Chairman, 10% Owner on 09/18/2009 Tao Li sold 87,290 shares of CGA stock at the average price of 12.04, the price of the stock has decreased by 2.49% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.