CEO & President of Mitcham Industries Inc. (NASDAQ:MIND) Billy F Jr Mitcham buys 7,500 shares of MIND on 10/22/2009 at an average price of $6.99 a share.
MITCHAM INDUSTRIES INC. specializes in the leasing and sale of seismic equipment to the oil and gas industry. Co. provides short-term leasing of peripheral seismic equipement to meet a customer's requirements as well as offering maintenance and support during the lease term. Co. leases its seismic equipment primarily to land-based seismic data acquisition companies and major oil and gas exploration companies conducting seismic data acquisition surveys in North and South America. Co. also sells and services new and used seismic data acquisition systems and peripheral equipment to companies. Mitcham Industries Inc. has a market cap of $63.6 million; its shares were traded at around $7 with a P/E ratio of 20.2 and P/S ratio of 1. Mitcham Industries Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 2.1% over the past 10 years.
MIND is in the portfolios of John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC.
Insiders' Positions with MIND
- Buy:: Director on 10/21/2009 Peter H Blum bought 7,800 shares of MIND stock at the average price of 6.88, the price of the stock has increased by 1.74% since
- Buy:: Director on 10/14/2009 Peter H Blum bought 9,100 shares of MIND stock at the average price of 6.91, the price of the stock has increased by 1.3% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.